5 Advantages of IV Therapy
January 31 2020
Doctors have been relying on IV therapy for years to help their patients recover and feel better. This way, nutrients enter the bloodstream directly and get to work, improving a variety of ailments faster than other methods. Since the effects are noticeable sooner, IV therapy has become a popular treatment option for many. Not convinced on the benefits? Let us tell you a little more about the advantages of intravenous therapy and prove how useful it can be to treat problems like dehydration, immune function, and much more.
- Get Rids of Some Pills - If you’re taking a number of nutritional supplements, you know how awful taking pill after pill can be. IV therapy eliminates the pill-taking for so many by instead, delivering much-needed vitamins via the bloodstream.
Boost Energy- Fatigue is a major sign that your health needs help, and the better you feel, the more energy you have. You can expect an energizing effect. Everything from depression and anxiety to an illness drag down your energy levels, but IV therapy reinvigorates your body.
Slows Signs of Aging - Most don’t want to admit when signs of aging start to hold them back. When you notice a new wrinkle or blemish, Aspire Med Spa’s IV treatment brightens and strengthens concealing skin imperfections.
Perfect for an Active Lifestyle - Don’t want something like sore muscles and built-up free radicals getting in the way of your exercise routine? Athletes of all kinds choose IV therapy to speed up recovery and muscle strength.
Overcome a Hangover Quick - No one likes being hungover after one too many drinks. Luckily IV therapy comes in hand when you have. The deep rehydration that comes with IV eases headaches and muscle pains.
Our medical staff serves under a Harvard-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon and perform all of IV therapy procedures. Book your appointment at Aspire Med Spa for a consultation for any of your weight loss services. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to schedule.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App