Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
December 14 2019
It’s dreaded cold and flu season again where sickness can strike anytime. Luckily Vitamin B12 injections can increase your ability to fight bugs and leave your feeling better than ever. These injections help a number of your systems, including your oh-so-important immune system.
Whether you’re getting ready to travel, avoiding the thing going around the office, or want extra protection from all the germs the kids pick up at school, a vitamin B12 injection into your IV therapy can be just what you need!
Sometimes you can’t tell if your body is deficient of vitamin B12, but here are some signs. If you’ve been feeling weaker than normal or experience lightheadedness or have you shortness, these might indicate that you are deficient. Though you can also experience symptoms like tingling in your nerves, numbness, and changes in your mood.
Some people like those on a vegan diet are more likely to develop issues, but a B12 deficiency can come from a variety of places. The important part is noticing when your body isn’t feeling right and getting it the nutrients it needs.
Our bodies don’t make vitamin B12 on their own that’s why it’s vital to make sure you’re getting enough to fortify your immune system. For some, this may be as simple as changing your diet and eating more meat. For others, though, it just isn’t the right solution. When that’s the case, B12 can be administered along with more fluids and nutrients directly into your bloodstream during IV therapy. Once in your system, a vitamin B12 injection works to power up your body. It increases metabolism, does maintenance on DNA, and even helps your red blood cells, all of which strengthens the immune system.
Come into Aspire Med Spa for IV therapy and add a vitamin B12 injection so you can take on the cold & flu season. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to set up your lip injectables today.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App