Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
July 22 2019
Have you ever wished your lips were fuller and more well defined? Instead of wishes, make it a reality with lip injections. Injectables can sound scary at first, but when done by a skilled professional you can achieve the results you want without the higher risks of other augmentation procedures. Book a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon and experience the advantages of lip injections for yourself.
Natural Looking Lips
One of the benefits of injections is the ability to control the amount put into your lips. This means you get plump lips that suit your features without the fear of an outsized pucker. Hardly anyone will know you weren’t born with those lips after injections. The smooth consistency of the filler creates smooth, perfecting looking lips.
See the Difference Right Away
A large portion of people are self-conscious about their lips, if you are one of them, stop settling for a mouth that doesn’t make you feel confident. Whether you want to amp up it up with pillow-like lips or just searching for a subtle way to enhance your appearance, all it takes is a few minutes. The process is relatively quick so you can show off your updated feature sooner.
Long Lasting Effects
You can expect the benefits of lip fillers to last for up to a year. That gives you weeks of enviable lips without having to worry about scheduling your next appointment for injections. The filler isn’t permanent so if you decide the look isn’t right for you, you won’t be stuck with it.
Book your appointment for lip injectables with our board-certified plastic surgeon at Aspire Med Spa. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to set up your lip injectables today.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App