Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
October 13 2019
What if you could completely rejuvenate your skin without a single surgery? It sounds impossible, but Fraxel lasers can resurface skin and reverse a number of conditions. Signs of aging, sun spots, acne, and more can be noticeably improved in just one treat from Fraxel lasers. And the best part is that the process is non-invasive, meaning no cutting or injections, and has minimal downtime before you can go out and show off your radiant skin.
Thinking about powerful lasers working on your delicate skin can be scary. Can Fraxel treatment really deliver plump, healthier skin using lasers? The answer is yes! During the treatment, microscopic laser columns go deep into the skin-transforming it from within. The treatment is targeted so only the areas you want are affected by the lasers. That helps cut the downtime until your skin is healed.
As the lasers go to work promoting new cell growth, you’ll see an instant change in many skin issues that seemed impossible to treat before. Things like acne scars and hyperpigmentation vanish leaving behind skin you can be confident about. Fraxel laser skin resurfacing can zero in on the problems you want gone and is a great way to fight aging as well! You have to see the benefits of Fraxel laser for yourself. The superior technology is also perfect for reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and even actinic keratosis (AK).
Schedule a consultation at Aspire Med Spa to learn more about our Fraxel laser skin resurfacing. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to set up your lip injectables today.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App