Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
September 15 2019
So you have your appointment booked for volumizing lash extensions, and the moment has arrived. But are you ready for process? There are a few tips and tricks to achieve the gorgeous, lasting results you want. Try out these suggestions before you go into your extension appointment and soon you’ll have long, envious lashes.
On the day of your appointment, make sure you show up comfortable and ready to sit through the whole process. Choose clothes that won’t restrict you and allow you to lay down or adjust so your Lash Artist can set the extensions perfectly. It’s also a good idea to remove contacts. Even with eyes closed, there is a safety risk when contacts and lash extensions so protect your eyes and take out lenses before the Lash Artist begins. Bring along a small bottle of saline and a case to keep them safe during the process. Make sure you do these prior your appointment to prep lashes for the dramatic extensions
If those are the dos, lash extensions come with a list of don’ts as well. Before you even leave to come to your appointment, watch what you put on your skin and lashes. Makeup, especially mascara, is a big no-no. If you’ve already applied some makeup or products, like sunscreen around the area, be sure to wash it off. Avoid other factors like large earrings that might get in the way of the Lash Artist or poke into uncomfortable and jittery substances that can make it hard to sit still.
Schedule a consultation at Aspire Med Spa to learn more about our exceptional lash extensions. Whether you need a full set or just a touch-up, our Lash Artists will take care of you. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to set up your lip injectables today.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App