Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
May 31 2019
Getting rid of unwanted hair can be tiresome and time consuming if you go the old-fashioned route with razors, hair creams, plucking and waxing. If you’re ready to try something serious, we offer laser hair removal to keep you looking good without the hassle.
How does it work? Laser hair removal targets light at the follicles, which destroys follicles while removing hair in the treated areas. Hair, with repeated treatments, can be successfully removed on a permanent basis.
Most people try shaving to get rid of wanted hair. It’s quick and in the privacy of your home. However, there’s some clear disadvantages of shaving. Shaving leaves the hair follicles intact which means the hair grows back quickly. So, besides the obvious cuts and nicks, smooth skin is only temporary and people can often see stubble the very next day.
Hair removal creams are far less effective and can cause skin irritations for those with sensitive skin. You may experience some hair removal but you usually need to follow up with a razor to remove all of it.
Plucking can be a painful way to remove to unwanted hair, especially on the face. Not only is it painstakingly slow, if you get it wrong, like when shaping your eyebrows, you’ll be left with lopsided and thin brows.
Waxing can be a pretty good option when done by a skilled esthetician because it removes hair at the root. However, hair needs to be grown out before waxing for it to be most effective since the wax needs to hold onto some hairs that lie above the surface to pull and remove them.
Laser hair removal is an effective treatment that removes the hair you want, exactly where you want it. There’s no need to hair to grow out before treatment, there’s no stubble, and hair grows back very slowly if at all. The treatments are relatively quick, larger areas take longer, and you save overall time to your beauty routine by not having to shave or pluck. Laser hair removal may seem a more expensive endeavor but it’s actually economical if you consider you no longer have to buy razors, creams or other products.
At Aspire Med Spa, we use experienced technicians overseen by physicians. Our state-of-the-art technology, in partnership with our vast experience, promises you a hair removal treatment that is fast, safe, and comfortable, even in sensitive areas of the body.
Make an appointment today at Aspire Med Spa to find out how our laser hair removal can work for the areas you desire. Call us at 781-863-5274 (LASH), book your appointment online, or to book appointments and more right you’re your mobile device, download our free mobile app on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App