Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
March 3 2020
Shaving day in and day out is too much work for many of us. Why spend the time with the razor when you have options for hair removal? Waxing and laser hair removal gives you benefits beyond those you’ll get at home shaving, but how do you know which is best for you? Trust us that the laser way offers better results. Check why our laser hair removal treatments are the best method for you and come into Aspire Medspa to rid yourself of unwanted body hair.
While both waxing and laser treatments leave your skin hair-free, but they go about it in wildly different ways, and understanding those differences is key to picking the right treatment. As the name entails, waxing involves spreading hot wax in the area and pulling it in the opposite direction to pull hair out at the roots. Laser hair removal goes deep into the hair shaft the destroys the follicle entirely.
Waxing and lasers are far more effective at dealing with your body hair than basic shaving and offer plenty of bonuses, but when it comes to getting the most out of hair removal, you’ll see lasers just can’t be beaten. With waxing, hair is only gone for a few weeks until the follicles start to grow out, and you’ll need to book another. However, laser removal completely destroys hair, drastically slowing growth.
It could be said that there is no perfect solution to hair removal. There’s a good chance that’s true, though you won’t be as burdened by the cons of laser removal as you would be if you went this waxing. For most, the pain levels are the biggest factor. The laser process isn’t entirely painless like some believe, but compared to waxing, it can feel like a walk in the park. It can also take multiple treatments to fully get the results you want.
Give up on the old ways of removing hair and see our experts about laser hair removal. Unwanted hair won’t bother you anymore, whether in a small patch or larger area when you book an appointment at Aspire Med Spa. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to schedule.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App