Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
October 31 2019
Hair loss has long been the butt of many jokes, but for anyone dealing with hair will tell you it’s far from a laughing matter. The good news is that hair transplants can help improve thinning hair and restore not only thickness but confidence too. While the procedure might come off as intimidating, it’s an extremely effective way to fight thinning hair. All it takes is three to four hour-long treatments and you can kiss bald spots goodbye. Discover all the ways a realistic hair transplant can transform your thinning and balding hair.
If you’ve already noticed a decrease in the thickness of your locks or shrinking hairline, chances are hair restoration can help. It’s a common misconception that hair restoration is strictly for men, when in fact, anyone can benefit. Women experience hair loss just like men, but there is still a stigma around it. Though not everyone is an ideal candidate for hair transplants, there are a growing number of people interested in the treatment. Work with your specialist to determine if restoration is the best solution for your hair.
It’s normal to suspicious of hair transplants. Nobody wants a bad toupee like situation happening on top of thinning hair. Transplants blend naturally into your hair so one can even tell the difference, only that your hair is fuller and healthier looking. With the right professional performing the procedure, you can get richer hair without the hassle of other options.
Book your appointment at Aspire Med Spa and get rid of bald and thinning hair for good with hair restoration. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to schedule a HydraFacialMD today.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App