IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
April 30 2019
Our bodies are complex machines. However, stress, illness, and just the ups and downs of daily living can take a toll on our body and wreak havoc on the natural functions our bodily systems are supposed to perform. As energy is depleted and key vitamins are used, our bodies look for ways to compensate to keep you going. This compensation often results in unwanted systems. At Aspire Med Spa, we can help to restore your body’s nutrient levels to their optimal state with IV Therapy.
What is IV Therapy?
IV Therapy really started in the 1960’s, although we can find dating back the 1600’s, when Dr. John Meyers developed a cocktail of vitamins and minerals for patients that suffered from many illnesses and conditions. IV Therapy allows fluids and nutrients to be delivered directly into the bloodstream so that your body can absorb the substances quicker and at a higher dosage.
What is the purpose of IV Therapy?
The main purpose is to improve the quality of life. Our IV Therapy treatments deliver fluids and micronutrients directly into your bloodstream to improve immune function and help alleviate the symptoms of dehydration as well as other ailments to feel better and help your body recover faster.
How does vitamin deficiencies affect the body?
Vitamin deficiencies can cause a host of problems including:
- Weight gain
- Trouble sleeping
- Light Sensitivities
- Decrease in cognitive function
- Decreased physical performance
What are the benefits of IV Therapy?
By restoring vitamin and nutrients levels to your body, you can reduce or eliminate these deficiencies and their symptoms. Some clients feel better within minutes. Long term benefits include:
- Improved complexion
- Reduced signs of aging
- Increased recover times
- Buildup of immune system to prevent cold or flu
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Improved mood and cognitive functions
- Weight Loss
- Reduction in headaches
- Improved physical performance
IV Therapy isn’t a one-size fits all type treatment. It should be tailored to each individual. All our procedures are performed by the medical staff of a Harvard-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon. Make an appointment today at Aspire Med Spa. Call us at 781-863-5274 (LASH), book your appointment online, or to book appointments and more right you’re your mobile device, download our free mobile app on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App