Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
January 14 2020
It might sound terrifying, but letting hundreds of minuscule needle poking away at your face is an advanced way of treating skin conditions like acne scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and more. It is called microneedling, and although it doesn’t seem all that appealing, this procedure can transform your skin. Keep reading to learn the basics of microneedling with PRP and see if this is just what your skin needs. When you’re ready to give microneedling a shot, our pros are here to help.
What’s the Deal With the Needles?
MIcroneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that’s actually pretty painless. The actual needles are incredibly delicate, and beyond a small prick, you probably won’t feel any pain. The tiny punctures activate the body’s healing process, producing collagen and rejuvenating skin. Products are then applied that penetrate deep into the dermal layers through the pinprick. Multiple sessions of microneedling your skin make a huge improvement and leave you looking younger.
Where Does PRP Come In?
PRP, short for platelet-rich plasma is then injected into the freshly made openings in your face. PRP helps accelerates healing, so that age spots, wrinkles, and more aren’t as visible while improving skin’s texture. It takes your own blood further to speed up healing, so skin is fresh and youthful. When added to a microneedling treatment, you can turn away many of the signs of aging
Say goodbye to scars, wrinkles, and other imperfections with affect PRP and microneedling treatment. At Aspire Med Spa, we have your skin feeling and looking like new in no time. We are conveniently located in Lexington at 201 Massachusetts Ave, in Peabody at 205 Andover St, and another spa in Wellesley Hills at 332 Washington Street, Fraser, Building Lower Level Suite 10. Just give us a call at 781-863-5274 (LASH) to set up your lip injectables today.
- What Makes SkinMedica® Different
- Why Laser Hair Removal Beats Out Waxing
- How to Tell When It’s Time for Hair Restoration
- 5 Advantages of IV Therapy
- Microneedling 101 with Aspire Med Spa
- Lose the Holiday Weight
- Beat Cold & Flu Season! Try Vitamin B12 Injections
- Botox Vs. Xeomin Vs. Dysport: Knowing the Difference
- Easy Ways to Fight Dry Skin
- Can Transplants Restore Your Hair?
- Fraxel Lasers -- What to Know About Skin Resurfacing
- Nourish and Detoxify Skin With HydraFacialMD
- Getting Ready for Lash Extensions
- Try Sculpsure for Body Contouring
- Fade Spider Veins With Sclerotherapy Treatment
- See the Results You Want With Medical Weight Loss
- Enhance Your Lips with Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation can Give You a Beautiful, Healthy Appearance
- Enjoy a Full Head of Hair with NeoGraft
- Say Goodbye to Hair with Laser Hair Removal
- Get Summer-Ready with CoolSculpting
- IV Therapy - Is it Right for You?
- Get the Best Skin of Your Life with HydraFacialMD
- Take Care of Your Skin Concern at Aspire Med Spa
- Make Life Easier with our Mobile App