QWO is a prescription medicine, the First FDA approved medicine to be used to treat moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women. Facts: Cellulite isn’t fat, is not caused by what you eat, or because you aren’t exercising enough. Here what contributes to cellulite:
- Over time skin thins
- The fat cells enlarged and push against the skin
- The Fibrous bands under the skin thicken and caused tension which creates the dimpling on your butt
What is the procedure?
- You will need to come see our Providers for your consult.
- If you are a candidate, you will need a series of 3 treatments of injections that will take less than ten minutes!
- Your treatment will be repeated every 21 days for a total of 3 treatments.
What are the sides effects?
- Sides effects will be bruising on the sites of injections, which will last for about 14-21 days. In studies, most bruising lessened after each treatment.
- Minor discomfort at the sites of injections, which can be relieve by taken an over the counter pain reliever like acetaminophen (Tylenol).
- At times, may feel itching, redness, swelling, areas of hardness, warmth in the treatment area.
When will I be seeing results?
- Results can be seen 28 days after your third treatment.
- Less dimpling!
- And more patients smiling!!!
- Say Goodbye to your cellulite!
- Contact us now to book your consultation!